- Jillian is currently the Artistic Intern at Ars Nova, New York's premier hub for new talent.
- Jillian teamed up with Less Than Rent to play Danielle in Max Friedlich's play White Girl Wasted. To find out more about the production, check out Less Than Rent's website.
- Distilled Theatre Company released a series of July 4th radio plays that Jillian took part in. Download The Firework Show by Mackenzie Jahnke to hear more.
- Jillian spent the Fall of 2013 touring with Chamber Theatre Production's Encore. Chamber Theatre is an educational production company based out of Boston, MA.
- Jillian's episode of "I'd Kill For You" aired on Discovery ID/NBC Peacock. She played Deann in the episode "Wrestling with the Devil."
- An anti-smoking campaign that Jillian shot with Click 3 Entertainment and The Mississippi Board of Health is now airing in select schools nationwide.
- Jillian appeared on the Today Show thanks to CollegeHumor for a National promotion for American Eagle. The video ran on American Eagle’s national homepage for the month, and can still be found on the CollegeHumor website. Be sure to check out this lovely article covering the story by her hometown local paper, the Ormond Observer.
Jillian moved to New York City at age 18. Having graduated from Douglas Anderson High school of the Arts, she moved on to earn her BFA acting degree at Marymount Manhattan College in May 2011. Since then, she’s worked in the city and regionally in plays such as The Love of the Nightingale, Metamorphoses, and Twelfth Night. She’s also worked on several web series, shorts, and student films. She is currently the artistic intern at Ars Nova, and considering transitioning career paths into Arts Administration.