- Jillian just teamed up with Less Than Rent to play Danielle in Max Friedlich's play White Girl Wasted. To find out more about the production, check out Less Than Rent's website.
- Distilled Theatre Company released a series of July 4th radio plays that Jillian took part in. Download The Firework Show by Mackenzie Jahnke to hear more.
- Jillian spent the Fall of 2013 touring with Chamber Theatre Production's Encore. Chamber Theatre is an educational production company based out of Boston, MA.
- Jillian's episode of "I'd Kill For You" aired on Discovery ID/NBC Peacock. She played Deann in the episode "Wrestling with the Devil."
- An anti-smoking campaign that Jillian shot with Click 3 Entertainment and The Mississippi Board of Health is now airing in select schools nationwide.
- Other highlights include a short film in collaboration with Jeremy White of www.FairFaxFilms.com based on the novel Gone Girl, and several projects with HowCast.com. The most recent was filmed with popular "bro" comedian/personality Jared Freid.
- Jillian appeared on the Today Show thanks to CollegeHumor for a National promotion for American Eagle. The video ran on American Eagle’s national homepage for the month, and can still be found on the CollegeHumor website. Be sure to check out this lovely article covering the story by her hometown local paper, the Ormond Observer.
Originally from sunny Florida, Jillian moved to New York City to pursue her dream of acting at age 18. Having graduated from Douglas Anderson High school of the Arts, she moved on to earn her BFA acting degree at Marymount Manhattan College in May 2011. Since then, she’s worked in the city and regionally in plays such as The Love of the Nightingale and Metamorphoses. As of late, she’s worked on several web series, shorts, and student film. She’s grateful every day to be doing what she loves and hopes to make her family proud!